Coming up this season:
- On the heels of adopting baby Bruin, the Redmond residence is crazier than ever. This season, Brandi struggles to connect with her eldest daughter who is approaching her terrible tweens. Constantly juggling the needs of her three children, Brandi questions if she has room for more.
- D'Andra’s life-long dream of taking over the family business isn’t going exactly the way she planned. To make matters worse, her fiery feud with former bestie LeeAnne turns into a cold war leaving her to question if they’ll ever be able to mend broken fences.
- LeeAnne refuses to let anyone or anything rain on her impending nuptial parade. But an unexpected betrayal and a shocking allegation threatens to set this bride off.
- After opening up about her struggle with depression, Stephanie continues to be more honest and true to herself, but not without complications. An unforeseen feud with an assumed ally threatens to bring her to her breaking point.
- Kameron jumps into this season with a renewed sense of fun and fabulousness. But it’s not all rosy for this blonde bombshell when a seemingly unforgivable faux pas from Brandi and Stephanie sends her into a fit over formalities.
- Introduced to the ladies by D’Andra, new housewife, Kary Brittingham lives just down the street with her husband and four kids. Originally from Guadalajara, Mexico, this self-proclaimed “feisty” female isn’t afraid to speak the truth. Kary makes fast friends with these Dallas divas, but her relationship with LeeAnne gets off to a rocky start.
- Busy with her booming business, Cary Deuber has little time for Dallas drama except when supporting her former frenemy turned gal pal, LeeAnne as she celebrates her big day.
For photos click here.
“The Real Housewives of Dallas” is produced by Goodbye Pictures with Rich Bye, Adam Karpel and Ian Gelfand serving as Executive Producers and Samantha Hartzband as Co-Executive Producer. Andy Cohen also serves as an Executive Producer.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series “Dirty John,” along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” and “Project Runway,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.
Bravo Media Contact: