- “Below Deck” kicks off season eight with supersize premiere on Monday, November 2, at 9 pm ET/PT on Bravo.
- Captain Lee returns with fan favorite Eddie Lucas (Bosun)
- New crew members include:
Coming up this season:
- Captain Lee returns to one of his favorite places to sail, the Caribbean, but after a challenging time and the retirement of his chief Stewardess, Kate Chastain, he yearns for some familiarity and finds solace with his old friend Bosun Eddie Lucas.
- “Below Deck” veteran Eddie Lucas is back! In the past five years, he has done some serious growing up and is ready to show his crew what it takes to be a great Bosun. But yachting is not all fun and games—will this veteran prove he is up for the challenge, or will he decide this is his final sail?
- Francesca Rubi is a perfectionist who runs a tight ship by raising the bar when it comes to service. When she discovers her Stews are not up to her “white gloves, no water marks” standards, she reaches a breaking point that sends waves throughout the interior.
- Rachel Hargrove is a seasoned five-star Michelin chef with over 14 years of yachting experience. She keeps her galley in order and takes no prisoners, so when things start cooking and it’s not her duck confit, the crew becomes concerned about how quickly she can go from zero to a hundred.
- Elizabeth Frankini has four years of on-and-off freelancing in yachting. She believes in astrology and tries to stick to a namaste vibe, but when she mixes business with pleasure, she finds herself surrounded by bad energy that no amount of crystals can ward off.
- A certified yacht master, Isabelle “Izzy” Wouters knows her way around the interior and exterior of a boat better than most, but sometimes her lack of confidence gets in the way. Izzy is a Stew but dreams of one day joining her fellow deckhands.
- Smart, charming, and always the life of the party, James Hough is a big flirt. His “work hard, play harder” attitude turns into more than he bargained for with some of the female crew. He is committed to doing the bare minimum of work necessary but is in for a rude awakening when he finds out his shipmates are not the party animals he was hoping for.
- A California surfer turned environmentalist, Shane Coopersmith is attempting to break into the world of yachting, but his lack of experience proves to be challenging for Eddie and may put the crew in a safety predicament.
“Below Deck” is produced by 51 Minds with Mark Cronin, Courtland Cox, and Lauren Simms serving as executive producers. Tania Hamidi, Cristina Lopez, and Rebecca Henning are co-executive producers.
For additional press materials on the show, head to MediaVillage.
The above link will lead you to the new MediaVillage site, www.nbcumv.com. You must register for the new site in order to download images and view screeners. To register, click here to fill out the account request. For any questions on how to register, please contact email@example.com.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series “Dirty John,” along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” and “Project Runway,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.
BRAVO MEDIA CONTACTS: