Coming up this season:
- This season, these top agents must think outside the box to generate interest and navigate an ever-changing market, dominated by unrealistic sellers and softening prices.
- Josh Flagg is willing to travel far and wide for a shot at a record-breaking sale, even if it means teaming up and road tripping with his mortal enemy...Josh Altman. It's not all a buddy comedy as this duo ends up on opposite sides of the negotiating table.
- With his own flagship office in Beverly Hills, Josh Altman is expanding his business and his family, as he and Heather welcome a new baby. Josh isn't afraid to go to extremes to stay at the top, whether it's donning a knight costume or squaring off against his old friend Fredrik Eklund.
- With a 500-million-dollar portfolio in Malibu, Tracy climbs her way to the top of the real estate game. Tracy faces off with a demanding developer, co-lists a historic Hollywood party pad with Altman, and even travels to Arizona, but she faces her biggest real estate challenge yet when she puts her own Brentwood home on the market.
- James and David learn that the key to staying at the top of the real estate game is expanding their territory. They venture out to Pasadena to sell a mid-century gem, then to Santa Monica for a double lot, and finally list a 20-million-dollar East Coast traditional in a quiet celebrity enclave. James and David also take Tracy to task when they learn she might not have their back.
“Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles” is produced for Bravo by World of Wonder Productions with Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, Morgan Miller and Shannon Wilson serving as Executive Producers.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” & “Project Runway,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.
Bravo Media Contact: