BRAVOBravo #1 Among Female Viewers
Bravo Continues to Dominate the Unscripted Landscape
- Bravo ranks #1 in primetime among F18-49 and F25-54 in cable. This is the third year in a row the network has earned this ranking.
- Bravo is also pacing to finish out 2019 as the #5 cable entertainment network in P18-49, its highest ranking ever.
- Bravo’s on demand viewership is immense, hitting new highs in 2019 with 427M VOD views and 222M live streams, up double digits from the year prior.
Bravo Digital Posts Best Year Ever
- “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” ranks as the highest-rated unscripted show on cable among P18-49.
- “Below Deck Mediterranean” posted the largest P18-49 ratings growth of any television series that’s been airing for the past four years.
- Additionally, Bravo has the most series in the top 20 reality programs on cable in 2019 on linear (with seven), VOD (with six) and social (with five).
- Bravo Digital is pacing to have its best year ever across all metrics (unique visitors, short-form video, and TV Everywhere full-episode starts).
- The Bravo TV Everywhere app is also pacing to have its best year ever across all metrics.
Oxygen Top 2 Network for Average Time Spent Watching
- Oxygen’s true crime programming has grown its total viewership for three consecutive years, up double digits since its 2017 rebrand.
- Veteran series “Snapped” is 1 of only 7 series across all of television with three consecutive years of total viewer growth.
Oxygen.com Continues to Lead in the Online Crime Space
- In 2019, Oxygen ranks #2 on cable for length-of-tune among the female demos (surpassing ID).
- Oxygen.com continues to rank as the #1 most popular crime website out of its competitive set.
- Oxygen Digital is pacing to have its best year ever across all metrics, growing +47% year over year.
- The Oxygen App is also pacing to have its best year ever across all metrics.
Source: #1 Among Females & Highest Rank: Nielsen. 12/31/18-12/15/19 & 01/01/18-12/16/18; L+7 through 12/1/19 blended with L+3 through 12/14/19 and L+SD through 12/15/19; L+7 through 12/2/18 blended with L+3 through 12/15/18 and L+SD through 12/16/18; Mo-Su 8p-11p (Strict Program Based). On Demand: DAVD (via Rentrak, YouTube Analytics, Adobe Analytics, dMVPD (AT&T TV Now, Hulu Live, Sling TV, YouTube TV, PlayStation Vue, fuboTV), 1/1/18-11/30/18 for dMVPD (Live/VOD), Off Domain TVE (Live/VOD), and OVD; 1/1/18-12/10/18 for On Domain TVE (Live+VOD) and STB; 1/1/19-12/10/19 for On Domain TVE (Live+VOD) and STB; 1/1/19-11/30/19 for dMVPD (Live/VOD), Off Domain TVE (Live/VOD), and OVD. BDM Growth: Nielsen, L+7, P18-49, FY 2016-2018, 2019TD through 11/24/19, M-Su 6p-12a. Broadcast, ad-supported cable & premium cable networks, excl. sport/news/kids. Shows that aired in all 4 years with 4+ seasons and 3+ t/c per year only. Growth based on 2019 P18-49 (000) vs. 2016 P18-49 (000) delta. Top Reality Series: Linear: Nielsen, L+7, P18-49, 12/31/18-11/24/19. Excludes repeats, specials, and sports. VOD: Rentrak Competitive Data, 12/31/18-10/27/19. Social: ListenFirst, 12/31/18-12/5/19, Based on ListenFirst Conversation Score (Twitter). Digital/App Best Year Ever: Adobe Analytics, Bravo Digital includes bravotv.com and Bravo App, Jan - Nov. OXYGEN
Source: True Crime Growth: Nielsen, L+7, P2+, 2016-19 through November, Saturday-Sunday Total Day. Snapped Growth: Nielsen, L+7, P2+, FY 2016-2018, 2019TD through 11/24/19, M-Su 6p-12a. Broadcast, ad-supported cable & premium cable networks. Shows that aired in all 4 years with 4+ seasons and 3+ t/c per year only. LOT Ranking: Nielsen, Live, P18-49, F18-49, & F25-54, 12/31/18-11/24/19, Mon-Sun 6a-6a. Includes all cable networks that air 100% in total day, excludes children’s programming. #1 Crime Website: comScore, Media Trend, Desktop 2+ and Total Mobile 13+, Multi-Platform, Jan – Oct 2019, crime competitive set: oxygen.com, lawnewz.com, crimefeed.com, the-line-up.com, crimeonline.com, thesmokinggun.com, and crimewatchdaily.com; Please note: monthly unique data sometimes unavailable due to sites not meeting minimum thresholds in comScore. Digital/App Best Year Ever: Adobe Analytics, Oxygen Digital includes oxygen.com and Oxygen App, Jan - Nov.