WHEN: Wednesday, September 30 at 9am ET
WHERE: CNBC and Institutional Investor’s Delivering Alpha conference
CNBC and Institutional Investor’s Delivering Alpha conference hosts the biggest names in the investment community including top institutional and sovereign funds, private equity, hedge funds and venture capital, as well as influential political and economic leaders. CNBC anchors and reporters will lead high-level discussions on the critical issues facing investors in today’s global economy through virtual one-on-one interviews and panel sessions. Click here for the full agenda.
The speaker line-up for Delivering Alpha includes:
- Yasir Al-Rumayyan, Chairman, Aramco; Governor, Public Investment Fund
- NEW! Afsaneh Beschloss, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, RockCreek Group
- Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
- Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Wealth Management, and Senior Client Advisor, Morgan Stanley
- Josh Harris, Co-Founder and Senior Managing Director, Apollo Global Management
- Marc Lasry, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Avenue Capital Group
- NEW! Kewsong Lee, Chief Executive Officer, The Carlyle Group
- Steven Mnuchin, The 77th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- Chamath Palihapitiya, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Social Capital
- NEW! John Rogers, Chairman, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, Ariel Investments
- Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Blackstone
- Robert Smith, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Vista Equity Partners
- NEW! Barry Sternlicht, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Starwood Capital Group
- NEW! Joseph Tsai, Co-Founder and Executive Vice Chairman, Alibaba Group; Owner, Brooklyn Nets
- NEW! Jeff Ubben, Founder, Inclusive Capital Partners
- John Vaske, Head of Americas and Head of Agribusiness, Temasek
- NEW! Elizabeth Warren, United States Senator, (D) Massachusetts
For more information and to purchase tickets go to: deliveringalpha.com.
Follow @DeliveringAlpha, @CNBC and @iimag on Twitter and join the conversation using #DeliveringAlpha.