By KIM KARDASHIAN WEST
You could be forgiven for thinking you know all there is to possibly know about Kim Kardashian.
Across 19 seasons of E!'s Keeping Up With the Kardashians, a few more that saw Kim and older sister Kourtney Kardashian take on New York and Miami and countless social media posts, we've watched as Paris Hilton's onetime closet organizer transformed herself into arguably the biggest name in America's most famous family, inviting us along for every sex confession, vampire facial and labor experience.
Bestowing the reality phenom—now a full-fledged mogul with an entire beauty, fashion and technology empire at her well-manicured finger tips—with the newly created Breaking the Internet award at the 2016 Webby Awards, Recode co-founder and executive editor Kara Swisher dubbed her "the Olympics of oversharing," a title Kim took no issue with, accepting her trophy with just a five-word speech: "Nude selfies till I die."
So, yes, it's easy to assume we've fully kept up with each aspect of her life.
But while any fan worth their SKIMS can rattle off the names and birthdates of the Kardashian-West kids, knows Givenchy crafted the custom design Kim wore for her 2014 Italian vows to Kanye West and remembers precisely how and when the cover model broke the Internet, there's still more to learn about the aspiring attorney and criminal justice activist.
In honor of the multi-hyphenate's milestone 40th birthday Oct. 21, we asked her to open up that book of Kardashian lore just a liiiiiiitle bit wider and, as expected, she did amazing, sweetie.
So if you're curious about her awww-inducing childhood nickname or her secret for powering through all those law school textbooks (who are we kidding, of course you are!), take a pause from snapping selfies and check out Kim's list. You're going to want to do more than skim through it. Bible.
- If I were a super-hero, I would be Wonder Woman bc she rules the world.
- The best gift anyone’s ever given me was a [Lucio] Fontana painting.
- I never had an awkward phase. LOL.
- My nickname growing up was Jouge. We have no clue where it came from, but my dad always called me this.
- Every day I wake up at 5:49 a.m., brush my teeth, wash my face, change into workout clothes and workout at 6 a.m.
- First thing I do when I walk into my house is change into comfy clothes and take any jewelry off.
- The death of my dad has had the biggest impact on my life. It’s taught me to love hard because time isn’t promised.
- My favorite thing to do during my free time is text people.
- There isn’t one thing I’ve wanted to do but have been afraid. I’ve done it all.
- My hidden talent: I can smell cavities.
- My first kiss was with a boy named Gerard. It was a quick peck on the playground at school.
- If I were stranded on an island, the two things I would want to have with me are my family and my cell phone.
- My go-to guilty pleasure TV shows are Catfish and Hoarders.
- My favorite curse word? F—king loser. Used it just now!
- I have no time for frenemies.
- Erin Haney and Jessica Jackson are my mentors. I get daily law advice from these bomb ass lawyers.
- I loved studying psychology in school.
- My favorite food is cookies ’n cream ice cream.
- The one thing I miss the most about life pre-COVID is going out to dinners.
- The most recent thing I purchased online was a back support pillow. My back always hurts.
- I can’t live without my kids.
- I would like to be remembered for just being kind.
- The thing that annoys Kanye the most is that I wear a lot of makeup.
- I was supposed to be on a reality show called I’m a Rich Kid Get Me Out of Here. It got cancelled before filming. I was devastated and then KUWTK happened.
- The last thing I Googled was pictures of gardens.
- The last thing I watched on YouTube was Azzyland videos with my daughter North.
- TikTok makes me feel old.
- The emoji I use the most is magic glitter sparkle.
- I’m into a shot of tequila while I study—818 tequila—chased with lemonade.
- I hate karaoke.
- If I were given three wishes, I’d ask for me and my family’s health, happiness and world peace.
- The celebrity I’ve been most starstruck by is Cher. She’s just so beautiful.
- If I could only keep three possessions they would be my phone, lip balm and
sunglasses a mask.
- I’d like to learn how to play the piano.
- I once cheated on an essay in college.
- My ideal day off would be spending time with friends, getting a massage, a facial and lying in bed.
- I’m most proud of my businesses—starting them and building them up.
- The food that repulses me the most: olives and mustard.
- Blanche is my favorite Golden Girl.
- My favorite teacher is Mrs. Cooper. She’s the best preschool teacher to my kids.
Watch E!'s Keeping Up With the Kardashians marathon Wednesday, Oct. 21 starting at 12 p.m. followed by Kim Kardashian's 40th Birthday Special at 10 p.m., only on E!