- NBC will televise “The Road to F9: Fast & Furious Fan Fest.” on Friday, Jan. 31, at 9 p.m. ET/PT, an hourlong special celebrating Universal Pictures’ Upcoming ninth chapter in the “Fast & Furious” series.
- Watch the teaser trailer to “The Road to F9: Fast & Furious Fan Fest” here.
- The special will feature the world premiere of the film’s much-awaited trailer.
- Tyrese Gibson and Maria Menounos will host. Global superstars Cardi B, Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth, Ozuna and Ludacris are set to perform.
- The performances are part of a Fan Festival taking place in Miami on January 31 to celebrate the upcoming film, arriving in theaters on May 22.
- There will be special appearances by franchise stars Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster and Nathalie Emmanuel, as well as newcomer to the “Fast & Furious” family, John Cena, and director Justin Lin.
- The event is sponsored by Dodge, Xfinity, IMAX and Castrol Edge.
Sharon Pannozzo, Sharon.Pannozzo@nbcuni.com, 212-664-5152
DJ Jean, DJ.Jean@nbcuni.com, 212-664-3235
Chris Johnson, ChrisD.Johnson@nbcuni.com, 818-777-4589