NBCLX PROGRAM LISTINGS: DECEMBER 25 – DECEMBER 31
FORT WORTH, TX – (December 18, 2020) – NBCLX, a network designed for Adults 18-45, will air special programming from December 25 to December 31. New programs include an inspiring documentary based on the real-life story of a man who underwent robotic therapy to regain the ability to walk, the stories we loved in 2020 and a new esports holiday game show.
- December 25: NBCLX presents “Life Part 2,” an NBCLX original documentary that tells the story of Jason Stoffer, a Montana man using robotic therapy in an attempt to regain the ability to walk after suffering a spinal cord injury as a result of a car crash. NBCLX follows Jason for months as he undergoes groundbreaking therapy that connects the signals in his brain to his limbs to teach his body to communicate again, allowing him to walk. The documentary premieres on December 25 at 8am with encores airing throughout the day and on December 26.
- December 28 – 31:LX News Hosts will highlight the “20 Stories We Loved in 2020” throughout the network’s news shows that air Monday to Fridays at 8a-12p and 8p-12a. Stories include how artist India Arie is finding piece in the midst of the pandemic, a Compton cowgirl looking to change stereotypes in rodeo, an NBCLX roundtable where women get honest about the wage gap they face, how protest music has long been a messenger for resistance and the Miami muralists that are fighting for Black Lives through their art, among others.
- December 28: NBCLX will present esports Channel’s “Toast with the Most” where the best of the best from previous eSports Times holiday game shows face off against each other to see who is the toast with the most. The show will air at time TK.
Where To Watch NBCLX
- TV: Linear TV in 43 U.S.-based TV markets
- Online: LX.com (no login required)
- Streaming: Peacock and Roku platforms for U.S. audiences, and through Apple TV, YouTube TV and Fubo TV through the NBC owned station apps
- Mobile: On mobile web through the NBC owned station apps (click on the ‘NBCLX’ tab).
- Cable: Xfinity, Cox Cable, Optimum, Spectrum, and Verizon systems in select markets
To check your local listings, visit LX.com/where-to-watch.
NBCLX or ‘Local X’ is NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations’ new TV and streaming network that serves adults 18-45. NBCLX’s innovative storytelling approach to news is personal, inspiring and empowers audiences to take part in the conversation. The network delivers more than 20 hours of local news and original programming each week through “LX News,” and features fan-favorite shows 1st Look, George To The Rescue and Open House, as well as programming from various content partners. Audiences everywhere can watch NBCLX’s stories, programs and the live channel feed on LX.com (no login required), on linear TV in 43 U.S.-based TV markets, on Xfinity, Cox Cable, Optimum, Spectrum, and Verizon systems in select markets, on Peacock and Roku platforms for U.S. audiences, through Apple TV, YouTube TV and Fubo TV through the NBC owned station apps, and on mobile web through the NBC owned station apps (click on the ‘NBCLX’ tab). For more information about NBCLX and to check local listings, visit LX.com. Follow on social @NBCLX #NBCLX.