- “The Village” premiere is moving to Tuesday, March 19 at 10 p.m
- “The Village” finale will air Tuesday, May 21 at 10 p.m. immediately after the two-hour “Voice” finale.
- “The Village” follows an incredible group of people dwelling in the same Brooklyn apartment building. While these characters are not related by blood, they have become an unlikely family. As each resident grapples with their own personal struggle, their neighbors come together to support them and the show gives true meaning to the phrase “family is where you find it.
- The cast includes Moran Atias, Dominic Chianese, Warren Christie, Frankie Faison, Jerod Haynes, Daren Kagasoff, Michaela McManus, Lorraine Toussaint and Grace Van Dien.
- Mike Daniels writes and executive produces. Minkie Spiro will direct and executive produce the pilot. Jessica Rhoades also executive produces.
- “The Village” is produced by Universal Television and 6107 Productions.
Rebecca Marks, Rebecca.Marks@nbcuni.com, 818-777-3030
Stuart Levine, Stuart.Levine@nbcuni.com, 818-777-9828
Christina Gorski, Christina.Gorski@nbcuni.com, 212-664-2348