- “Accident, Suicide or Murder” is back Saturday, May 9th at 6pm ET/PT on Oxygen for a jaw-dropping sophomore season that unravels the truth behind mysterious deaths.
- Each hour-long episode takes a deep dive into suspicious deaths that were initially suspected as accidents, suicides or murders. With the families fighting for justice and the detectives on the case determined to find the truth, motives will be exposed, and justice will be served as the families finally find out what caused the death of their loved ones.
- In the premiere episode, Ellen Greenberg was found dead in her locked apartment with over 20 stab wounds. But with no signs of an intruder or a struggle, detectives search for evidence and dig into Ellen’s mental health to determine her cause of death. After an initial ruling of her death, months later, a medical examiner stunned family members with a rare reversal, launching her parents into their own investigation to fight for justice for their daughter.
- Season Trailer: https://www.oxygen.com/accident-suicide-or-murder/season-2/videos/a-new-season-of-accident-suicide-or-murder-premieres
Coming up this season:
- From twin sisters with a violent past with each other whose relationship is questioned when one sister is found dead in a car wreck in Maui to a wife of an adulterous cop found mysteriously deceased, “Accident, Suicide or Murder” retraces an investigation from start to finish, taking viewers through the twists and turns of these shocking cases, from dissecting the red flags to the undeniable evidence, and strange behavior that put the tragedy in question. Viewers hear from first responders, law enforcement, family members and those closest to the victims.
- On the search for truth, not all cases end with the same determination, with many cases ending with controversial decisions.
- Many cases can be ongoing for months, years or even decades but with advances in technology, additional witnesses, exhumations, and newly discovered evidence, law enforcement are able to bring closure to the victim’s surviving family members and friends. “Accident, Suicide or Murder” is produced by Dorsey Pictures, a Red Arrow Studios company, with Chris Dorsey, Katie Hash and Betsy Rott serving as Executive Producers.
Oxygen is a multiplatform crime destination brand for women. Having announced the full-time shift to true crime programming in 2017, Oxygen remains one of the fastest growing cable entertainment networks with popular unscripted original programming that includes the flagship “Snapped” franchise, “Cold Justice,” “Killer Couples,” “Criminal Confessions,” and breakout hit event series such as “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” “Dahmer on Dahmer: A Killer Speaks,” and “Aaron Hernandez Uncovered.” Available in more than 77 million homes, Oxygen is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Oxygen anywhere: On Demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs.
OXYGEN MEDIA CONTACT: