- Oxygen, the destination for high-quality crime programming, details the jaw-dropping true-crime stories of evil, maniacal, and downright devious siblings in the season two premiere of “Killer Siblings” on Saturday, November 7th at 6PM ET/PT.
- Each stand-alone episode spotlights some of the most amoral and calculating siblings who were caught red-handed in a web of lies. Psychologists, detectives, and investigators take viewers inside the chaos of manipulative brothers and sisters who were blinded by deceit and revenge.
- As the twists and turns of each investigation unfolds, viewers will follow along as detectives capture the heinous criminals. All 12 hour-long episodes result in justice for the victim’s families.
- For a sneak peek, please visit: https://www.oxygen.com/killer-siblings/season-2/videos/a-new-season-of-killer-siblings-premieres-saturday-nov-7th
Coming up this season:
- One sibling’s embezzlement of family money drives the other Hawes siblings to take revenge into their own hands. Through firsthand interviews with police officers on the case, family members, and the local DA, the episode recounts the escalated aggressions that led repugnant siblings to murder their eldest brother.
- After the Fryer brothers viciously kill a group of teenagers, they kidnap and abuse a 13-year-old girl who miraculously survives. In the gripping story of a victim who puts her life on the line to find her abductors, the destructive and malevolent siblings are brought to justice.
- An unscrupulous sibling coerces her brother into murdering her ex-lover. With unexpected twists and turns in the case, detectives question the multiple mysterious murders that surround the Suh family.
"Killer Siblings" is produced by Scott Sternberg Productions with Scott Sternberg, Matthew Watts & Kathi Watson serving as executive producers.
Oxygen is a multiplatform crime destination brand for women. Having announced the full-time shift to true crime programming in 2017, Oxygen remains one of the fastest growing cable entertainment networks with popular unscripted original programming that includes the flagship “Snapped” franchise, “Cold Justice,” “Killer Couples,” “Criminal Confessions,” and breakout hit event series such as “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” “Dahmer on Dahmer: A Killer Speaks,” and “Aaron Hernandez Uncovered.” Available in more than 77 million homes, Oxygen is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Oxygen anywhere: On Demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs.
OXYGEN MEDIA CONTACT: