"The Jerry Springer Show," a mainstay of popular culture, returns to celebrate its 29th season, bringing viewers the outrageous guests they've come to expect, more wild relationships as well as some surprising new twists on familiar topics.
 
Having debuted on Sept. 20, 1991, "Jerry Springer" remains hugely popular and has outlasted over 96 talk shows.  With an average of 1.8 million daily viewers, “The Jerry Springer Show” attracts a wide audience of both men and women, and draws in the highest concentration of Men 18-49 and Men 25-54 among all other syndicated talk shows.  The show has also proven to be a hit in the international marketplace. "Jerry Springer" can be seen in numerous countries: England, Japan, Australia, Italy, the Netherlands, Ireland, New Zealand, Poland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Portugal, Serbia and South Africa.

For the 2018-19 season, “The Jerry Springer Show” premiered on the CW Network to outstanding ratings success.  In its first season “The Jerry Springer Show” instantly improved the CW Network ratings over the prior season’s talk show (Robert Irvine) by  +29% in Households, +30% in Total Viewers, +26% in Women 25-54, and +28% among Adults 25-54.  “The Jerry Springer Show” once again continues to show it is appointment viewing by growing ratings throughout the program with increases from the First Quarter Hour to the Last Quarter Hour by +4% in Households, +5% in Total Viewers, +4% in Women 25-54, and +9% among Adults 25-54.
 
The show’s enduring success is largely due to Springer's worldwide appeal and his status as a pop culture icon. He has even inspired an award-winning opera in the UK, "Jerry Springer: The Opera." Springer was also a fan favorite on "Dancing With The Stars," finishing in the top five and his increased popularity led him to hosting NBC's primetime hit "America's Got Talent" in 2008. Currently, he is hosting the popular GSN game show, "Baggage On The Road", Investigation Discovery’s, “Tabloid”, the live stage production of, “The Price Is Right Live!”, the WWE Network show, “Jerry Springer Presents WWE Too Hot For TV” and made a cameo in the extremely popular SyFy movie franchise, “Sharknado 3:Oh Hell No!”.

“The Jerry Springer Show” is produced and distributed in the U.S. by NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution. The show is taped in front of a live studio audience at the Stamford Media Production Center in Connecticut. Kerry Shannon serves as the show’s executive producer.